IMPORTANT: Only Failed Payments that were auto debited can be set to be Re-Attempted automatically.
- Log into your Pinch account.
- Click on Config from the left menu.
- Click on the Re-Attempt Settings tab.
- Tick the Re-Attempt Failed Payments checkbox.
- In the Days Before Re-Attempt box, choose how many days later a Failed Payment should be Re-Attempted.
- In the Maximum Re-Attempts box, choose how times a Failed Payment should be Re-Attempted.
- After making any updates or changes to your Re-Attempt Settings in Pinch, click the Save Changes button.